AIM
B4theB9

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

Whatever

Kayne West using the donation drive as a means to voice his opinion was no more or less worse than you using Newgrounds to voice your opinions of celebrities in general. I don't understand why people always have to throw a fucking fit whenever some celebrity speaks their mind in a public forum when the same little, complaining fucks go straight to their public blogs to bitch about celbrity bitching. I honestly see it as a case of projection and jealousy. You don't capture an audience nearly the size that these people are capabale of so you go and bitch about it to the three people who will read (much like this review here, not like I don't take my own word,) it and will likely agree. Kanye West might be a shitty rapper, a shitty celebrity, and a shitty Canadian (I read that somewhere,) but at least truer words about Bush haven't been spoken in a long time.

elliott...

Zion y Lennox Zion y Lennox

Ha ha ha, you got me...

bastard. Go to hell.

elliott.

how it will end. how it will end.

awesomeness squared or something

All the yummy goodness of BWDT#12 multiplied by a large number.

-Elliott

Red Storm 2: Survival Red Storm 2: Survival

A damn shame

I'm not aware if the original Red Storm came out before the first Robokill or not, regardless, you have not made a worthy competitor. The multiplayer is unplayable, a lot of the upgrades you have to purchase with real money are standard in Robokill, and there doesn't seem to be any originality or improvement on the levels.

I'm not the type to judge a game because of its similarity to another or for microtransactions (for which I'm not a fan anyway,) but I don't see any real improvement over Robokill (which also required cash money for in-game items) especially anything worth paying for.

Get more creative with the missions and the level layout, balance the microtransactions better, and fix the multiplayer and you might have yourself a customer here with your next game.

And so this isn't entirely negative, controls worked fine single player and the graphics (although not varied enough) were pretty cool.

Badim responds:

sorry about multy-player - i`m alone who making that thing. its really takes a lot of time for that.

so far i really d like to recommend you to try Survival room - that should be fun )

REDDER REDDER

Neat

Deplete the world of its fuel and destroy it. If that's not the message here then I don't know anything anymore.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

swaJ

Watched backwards, Jaws is a movie about a shark that continuously throws up people until they open a beach. I believe its a very fitting observation as far as this game is concerned.

Technically, I'm impressed with the coding of the degradation.